Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please note these Terms and Conditions are only applicable for Central Studio events. If you are booking a QMC event please ignore.
• Ticket price is non-refundable
• If a performance is cancelled you may be offered a rescheduled date where possible, or a refund of the face value of the ticket only
• Only one discount can apply to any one ticket
• Central Studio reserves the right to introduce discounts and special offers at any time, and these cannot be applied to tickets already purchased
• Tickets must not be resold at a higher price than face value. Tickets resold at a higher price become void and the holder may be refused entry
· Tickets purchased at a concession, student or child rate will be expected to prove their eligibility for the discounted rate.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any ticket holder to leave our buildings at any time.
• Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the management
• Children aged under 2 years may sit on an adult ticket holder's lap
• By order of the licensing authority, under no circumstances shall persons be permitted to sit in any gangway which intersects the seating
• Photography or recording of any kind is not allowed
• Please switch off mobile phones
• Please be aware that other members of the audience may stand up during the performance
• If you experience problems during a performance please contact a steward so that we can do our best to resolve the issue at the time
• Artists, programme and performance details are correct at the time of sale or print publication, but changes may be unavoidable
• Central Studio or its agents may carry out film or sound recording in or around our venues. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in any recording, and to its exploitation, without payment
Ticket sales for external events
• Central Studio occasionally acts as a box office for external events. These events are not promoted by Central Studio and we take no responsibility for any aspect of their programme or operation. Any queries should be directed to the promoter concerned.